CMA Foundation is the entry-level exam for students who want to pursue a CMA course. This course is designed by board members of ICAI (Institute of Cost and management accounting). It is 6 Month Course.
CMA Intermediate is the 2nd Level of the Cost and Management Accounting Course. At this level, you’ll study Financial and cost accounts. It includes 8 subs that are divided into 2 groups.
ICMAI CMA Final course is the last stage of the CMA Course. It is conducted by the parent body Institute of Cost and Management Accounts of India. It includes 8 subs that are divided into 2 groups.
Welcome to The Institute of Cost Accountants of India – Patna Saheb Chapter
The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI) is a prestigious professional body that plays a significant role in promoting the field of cost and management accountancy in India. One of its prominent chapters is located in Patna Saheb, Bihar. The Patna Saheb Chapter of ICAI serves as a vibrant hub for cost accountants, students, and professionals in the region, fostering knowledge sharing, networking, and professional development. It organizes various events, seminars, and workshops to enhance the skills and knowledge of its members, keeping them updated with the latest developments in the field.
- Result for June 2023 Foundation Examination. New
- Registration is Going on for Foundation,Inter,Final -Last date-31st January for June 2024 Examination
- The 2nd instalment payment for students already admitted/registered/enrolled also stands further extended up to 17th August (Thursday), 2023 for the December-2023 term of Examination under Syllabus 2022.
- Cut-off-date for admission/registration/enrollment of students for the December-2023 term of Examination is further extended up to 17th August (Thursday),2023. New
- In a similar line, the 2nd instalment payment for students already admitted/registered/enrolled in Foundation/Intermediate/Final Course also stands further extended up to 17th August (Thursday), 2023 for the December-2023 term of Examination under Syllabus 2022.
- PHD Chamber of Commerce and Industry is organising Webinar on "Various Legal Issues being faced by the taxpayers and how to handle such investigation and Get Ready to file GSTR 9 and 9C" on Thursday, 23rd November 2023 at 10.30 am wherein Institute is a Knowledge Partner.
- Forthcoming Programmes.
- Forthcoming MDP Programs (ICMAI Management Accounting Research Foundation).
The Institute of Cost Accountants of India’s Head office-12 sudder street Kolkatta and its Chapter offices like the Patna Saheb Chapter Orgnises CMA Campus Placement Drive for Qualified Cost Accountants twice a year. We are pleased to inform you that our forthcoming Campus Placement Drive for newly qualified cost accountants for December 2022 Term.
“Cma is a professional qualification which opens many opportunities in the corporate world.”
“I am thrilled to announce that, I have cleared both groups of the CMA intermediate Exam”
“Patna Saheb chapter is the best chapter of the institute for inspiration and guidance.”